Performs a diverse range of activities involved in golf course maintenance and constructions. Performs semi-skilled grounds construction and maintenance work and related tasks as required. Responsible for daily course appearance.
- Assists with preparing the course for daily play.
- Rake the bunkers.
- Cut and trim golf course greens, tees, fairways and roughs.
- Assists with watering the roughs.
- Applies growth enhancers and disease
- Cuts grass and trims weeds using hand mower or power-driven lawn mower, weed trimmer and brush cutter.
- Plants grass, trees, shrubs or flowers according to instructions and planned design of landscaped area.
- Applies mulch to designated areas.
- Pulls weeds around bushes, trees and flower beds.
- Ability to work variable hours.
- Performs general landscape maintenance using handheld equipment.
- Rakes and maintains sand bunkers.
- Operates small machinery to assist with edging, trimming, and mowing.
- Prepares soil beds for sod, seed, and vegetative material.
- Involved with tasks related to course detail.
- Assists with golf course set up procedures.
- Operates utility vehicles for hauling material and removing debris.
- Performs general labor and cleaning related to golf course maintenance equipment.
- Delivers drinking water on course.
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance
- Regular & reliable attendance
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
If interested, click here to submit your application: