- Can I use all of the Riverwood Golf & Athletic Clubs with my membership?
There are 3 athletic clubs located in Johnson County and 1 in Wake County. There are 4 golf courses, 2 in Raleigh, one in Clayton and one in Youngsville. Your membership includes privileges to take advantage of any of these locations.
- How many membership levels do you have?
We have three membership levels: Bronze, Silver & Platinum. All membership levels provide complete access to all of our athletic clubs. The higher levels offer more access to golf and discounts on certain services.
- What makes you different from other health clubs?
FSC Sports Club is geared toward families. Your membership gives you access to state-of-the-art athletic clubs and championship golf, all at a price that is surprisingly affordable.
- Do you have child care?
Yes, Riverwood and LionsGate Athletic Clubs have child care for your convenience. Please check out the set hours for child care here for Riverwood, and LionsGate.
- Do you teach people how to use the equipment?
Yes, there is a one-time orientation that teaches new members how to use the equipment.
- Will there be extra costs in the club after the monthly dues?
Your membership comes with a host of free amenities including lockers, aerobic classes and afternoon golf. Additional fees are required for select premium amenities and services, such as personal training, use of a golf cart (include in Platinum membership) and/or range balls and golf outside your membership time. Our staff can detail what is included with your monthly dues.
- How long is my Guest Pass good?
Your FSC Sports Club Guest Pass is good for the year it is received.
- Do I need to be present with my guest when a guest pass is used?
Yes, you do need to be present with your guest.