Riverwood Nursery Hours:
LionsGate Nursery Hours:
Monday – Friday
9:00 am – 11:00 am
8:30 am – 10:30 am
Monday – Thursday
5:30 pm – 7:30 pm
Nursery Fee Options:
Nursery Punch Card – $30.00 / $1.50 / punch
1st child – 2 punches per visit. Additional children – 1 punch per visit
Cards may be filed in the Nursery file box. Lost cards will not be refunded.
Walk-in/One-Time Visit: $5.00 per child payable at front desk.
Platinum Members: Free nursery
Nursery Rules & Regulations:
In order to make your Athletic Club experience more convenient, care for children from six weeks through the age of 11 will be available during peak times. Hours are subject to change based on demand. We encourage your feedback in order to make the nursery a pleasant and safe experience for your children.
- Nursery will only be available to parents that are working out in the Athletic Club facility only.
There will be a 1 ½ hour time limit for each nursery visit.
- The nursery will open and close promptly at designated times. Please make sure to take this into consideration as you plan your workout schedule.
- Please make every effort to take care of your children’s needs before checking them into the nursery. The nursery staff is not equipped to change diapers; parents will be alerted in the event of a soiled diaper.
- Please change diapers in the locker room only.
- Please feed your children before bringing them to the nursery. The staff can only provide a small snack of Cheerios during their visit. Additionally, they are not always able to feed bottles of milk to infants, especially during peak times.
- Due to allergies, choking concerns and cleanliness issues, please refrain from bringing snacks into the nursery. The Athletic Club provides plain Cheerios to give to the children. You may bring a drink with a covered top such as a sippy cup or a sports bottle. NO JUICE BOXES, please!!
- Please do not bring sick or symptomatic children to the nursery. Symptoms include, but are not limited to, a fever of 101.1, green sinus drainage, vomiting and diarrhea. Children should be free of such symptoms for 24 hours before they return to the nursery.
- If child cries continuously for 15 minutes or more the parent will be notified to calm child.
- All parents/guardians must fill out an information sheet/waiver for each child. Parents must sign their children in and out of the nursery.
- Diaper bags, cups, coats, etc. must be hung on hooks or properly stored with the child’s name visible.
- Discipline policy: Our nursery staff will always try and first re-direct the child into alternate behavior and will use age-appropriate time-outs only when necessary. Repeated and/or drastic disciplinary problems will result in the child losing nursery privileges. Specifically, biting and scratching incidents will be handled as follows: The first offense will result in immediate dismissal from the nursery when the incident occurs, the second offense will result in having nursery privileges revoked for one week, and the third offense will result in having nursery privileges revoked for three months. The time frame for consecutive offenses will be three months.