What you need:
- 1-2 lbs. FSC Ranch Beef Ground Beef
- Shredded lettuce
- Can of corn
- Taco seasoning packet
- Sour Cream
- Shredded Cheese
- Guacamole (optional)
What you need to do:
Pre-heat oven to 350°F
- Brown FSC Ranch Beef Ground Beef in a pan, mix in Taco Seasoning packet and water per instructions on packet. Let simmer on low heat for 30 minutes making sure beef doesn’t dry out. Add water if you see the beef drying out.
- Break up tortilla shells and place them on a baking pan. Heat for about 8 minutes in oven until shells are warm and golden.
- Place washed shredded lettuce in the bottom of a glass bowl.
- Cover with Salsa.
- Top with corn, then beef, sour cream, cheese and cilantro. You can place a layer of Guacamole on top op the sour cream if you would like.
- Finish the dish by placing your heated shells on the top.
- Place the beautiful bowl on the table and step back as your family cheers!